It was a totally different from my first pregnancy. Below are some of the difference that I noticed :
– I like to take spicy food and making sure that my food much have at least chilli in it. I can even take cili padi while I’m not really can before I pregnant or with my first pregnancy
– Have not had any appetite to eat or urge to eat more that 3 meals a day which is quite different from my first pregnancy. I can take 1 loaf of bread when I was with my little girl and can proceed to have lunch, tea time, dinner and supper.
– craved for soft drinks and coffees. Must drink a cup of coffee every morning and take a sips of soft drink whenever I feel like it.
– loves ice cream very much which I don’t really with my first pregnancy
– refuse to take soya bean and other nutricious drink like protein ( amway ) or anmum. During my first pregnancy, everyday I take a cup of soya bean in the morning and sometime with anmum for my breakfast and it is quite different for this pregnancy which I refuse to take any of it.
The pain that I have still exist and I have not been able to walk so much now due to the tummy situation. Everytime that I need to walk, I could feel the pain at my lower abdomen and sometime it was so painful until my tear just roll down.
I feel tired more easily now although I into my 4th month now, I dont really feel any different from my 1st trismeter. Normally saturday and sunday is my rest day where I will sleep through from 800pm to 800am. At this time, hubby need to take care of lil Zoey.
I’m still continue taking a day off a week till last week and starting this week, I will tried to work 5 days a week as there a lot for me to do. However, will need to see my condition on this.